By design, ResWare is the central repository for all documents and communications of every customer file. All notes and email messages sent from within ResWare are automatically attached to the appropriate file to ensure complete and accurate documentation. Incoming email messages can also be automatically attached to the specified file without any user interaction.
- Any type of document can be attached to a file, be classified into one of several categories, and be given a description for easy retrieval. ResWare also allows files to be marked as “Internal Only,” which prevents such files from being viewable within the web interface. Files can be sent via email, reclassified, viewed (both within the application and through the web site), or removed without leaving ResWare.
- ResWare allows employees to add notes at any time to any customer file. Notes can be sent via email, and viewed or marked as “Internal Only” so they can’t be seen from the web site, both within the application and through the website.
- Notes and documents can be sent directly from ResWare to partners, internal users, entire teams, any external email address. The system tracks when notes and documents were sent, who sent them, and to whom they were sent, eliminating the need for additional tracking. Word and Excel documents can be automatically converted to PDF files when they’re sent.
- Users can view the entire contents of all notes or a compressed “Summary View” to quickly scan through all the notes associated with a file.
- Emails from outside parties can be attached to any specified ResWare file automatically.